Why choose silk flowers for your wedding?
- Our silk flowers are very realistic but considerably less expensive than fresh flowers.
- A wide variety of flowers and colors are available all year round. Silk flowers are always in season.
- Silk flowers won’t wilt or dry. They look fresh while walking down the aisle and years afterward.
- Silk flowers are the perfect choice for destination weddings – lightweight for packing and easy to transport.
- You won’t have any allergic reactions with silk flowers – no sneezing or watery eyes!
- Your Roses and Dreams silk bouquet is the ultimate wedding keepsake to pass on to the next generation.
How long does it take to receive my order?
All of our arrangements are handcrafted after your order is received. Please allow 6 weeks for production and 2-6 days for delivery. If you need the flowers sooner we do offer RUSH services. For RUSH orders, please contact us with your wedding date before your purchase is placed. As soon as we ship your package you will receive your tracking info.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is FREE for all orders over $100 within the continental US. For orders under $100, shipping is a flat rate of $12 within the continental US. All orders are shipped with UPS or USPS insurance included.
Where do you ship to?
We offer worldwide shipping. Please contact us for the international shipping rate before placing your order. Please keep in mind, our International shipping charges don’t include Custom and Duty fees of the destination country. For Alaska, Hawaii and US territories please contact us for the shipping charges and delivery time.
How does payment work?
When you place your order, you can make your payment with PayPal, credit or debit cards. Your account will be charged at the time of checkout. Residents of Washington State please add 9.5% sales tax.
Is my personal information safe here?
Privacy is a top priority at Roses and Dreams! Your personal information is completely safe here. Our checkout page is secure and encrypted and we never sell or share your information with anyone else.
How are the wedding flowers packaged?
Your flowers are individually wrapped in tissue paper and carefully packaged in a sturdy box to prevent any damage during transit.
What is your return policy?
Roses and Dreams strives for 100% buyer satisfaction on every order. If there is any issue with your order please let us know. We do our best to resolve it in a timely manner. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the flowers for a full refund minus all shipping charges.
CUSTOM ORDERS WITH YOUR COLORS AND DETAILS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Please follow the instructions below to return a product to Roses and Dreams:
- Email us within 3 days after you receive your order. Please include the invoice number in the email.
- Once you receive our return authorization email, carefully repackage the product in the same manner it was received. Please use lots of tissue and pack carefully. The flowers should be shipped back to us within 6 days of delivery.
- Please include a copy of the invoice and clearly write the return address on the box.
- When we receive the returned package, we inspect the flowers. If they are clear of damage, we will issue a full refund minus our shipping charges.
Please note products must be returned in new condition and unused to qualify for the refund.
To cancel an order we should receive your Cancellation request within 2 days of purchase.
Is there any assembly required?
Rest assured that all of your wedding bouquets arrive to you just as pictured and ready to go.
What if I want to customize my Bridal flowers?
If you cannot find your color combination or like to request changes to an existing design, we will be happy to customize your flowers.
BEFORE you place your order, please contact us with the exact Title of our bouquet you like the most, your colors and flowers specifications, your list of items and quantities. We will reply with a quote.
Please keep in mind, there will be extra customization fees for changes you make to our products.